This recipe is adapted from pooja dhingras baking books. One thing i realised was this cake dint taste great the first day I made but after 2 days when all the flavours came together it was just a heavenly thing I could have . Do try out this recipe and let me know how u like it.
MAIDA 235 Grams
Sugar 150 grams
Butter 120 grams
White chocolate chopped 180 grams
Coconut dessicated 50 grams
Baking powder 2tsp
Milk 120 ml
Vanilla essence 2 tsp
- Melt chocolate and butter in double boiler or microwave.
- Add sugar and essence
- Sift flour baking powder salt coconut powder and milk and fold gently till well mixed.
- Transfer batter to a lined tin
- Bake at a preheated oven at 180 degrees for 35 mins to 40 mins or till done.
- Sprinkle some coconut on top.
- Best had after 2 days