This was my first successful cake that I had baked in my early days of learning. This cake is so very easy to make and delicious to eat. Best part is you can make it in microwave in just 5 minutes… Yes flat 5 minutes and your cake is done. You can top it up with toppings of your choice. I added two generous scoops of nutella with salted caramel sauce drizzled on it. Do try out this recipe if you have never ever baked any cake in your life. This bake will give u an instant kick to start of baking and then the story will never end.
Here’s the recipe
1. OREO biscuits 20 pieces
2. Milk 1 Cup
3. Eno salt sachet 1
4. Nutella 2 spoonful (optional)
5. Caramel sauce to drizzle (optional)
1. In a mixer jar add 20 oreo biscuits (along with its cream )and pulse it till you get fine powder.
2. Remove this in a bowl add milk and whisk it well .
3. Add eno salt and mix it for 3 seconds and pour in microwave safe bowl
4. Microwave this for 5 minutes and remove it .
5. Let the cake rest in container till it’s just warm
6. Add nutella and spread it with spatula and drizzle caramel sauce.