This easy peasy recipe of stuffed buns was shared by a very dear friend azra Noor who was a virtual friend on Facebook. It’s been years I have been making this recipe and it never fails to satisfy my taste buds. Do try out this recipe and let me know how you like it.
1. Four 350 grams
2. Milk powder 2tbsp
3. Powdered sugar 1tbsp
4. Salt 1tsp
5. Instant active dry yeast 1tbsp.
1. Mix all ingredients and knead a soft dough with hot water.
2. Rest for 1hr till it blooms.
3. Punch lightly and take roundels of dough put stuffing of your choice veg or nonveg. I like putting vada pav mixture inside or dabeli mixture. You can even add fried chicken patty with lettuce leaves and mayo. Seal the dough forming balls. Give milk wash before baking
4. Keep in preheated oven bake at 180 degrees for 35 mins or till bottom is brown.
5. Once out of oven brush with butter.
6. Serve after 10 minutes of cooling with ketchup or sips of your choice.