This is a simple comfort food and the best thing is it can be made in a jiffy and goes well with paratha or even rice. Soya chunks are my favourite we can actually make South Indian north indian or Chinese dish out from this versatile healthy and protein rich ingredient. Do try out this recipe and let me know how u like it.
1. Soya chunks 1 Cup soaked in boiling water for 1hourand squeezee
2. Palak 1 bunch
3. Butter 4tbsp
5. Bay leaf 1
6. Cloves 4
7. Garlic 7 to 8
8. Ginger 1 inch
9. Green chillies 3
10. Onions 1
11. Cashews 8 to 9
12. Milk half cup
13. Garam masala 1tsp
14. Sugar half tsp
15. Salt as per taste
16. Cheese 1 cube
18. Lemon 1
1. In a mixer take onions cadhwes green chillies ginger garlic and make a fine paste with 1tbsp water
2. Boil and puree palak leaves
3. In a kadhai heat butter add bay leaf and cloves let it sizzle.
3. Add onion paste fry till light brown
4. Add palak puree salt garam masala and let it cook
5. Add soya chunks and let it cook for 15 minutes on low flame .
6. Add milk and cook well
7. Add sugar lemon and check salt .
8. Shut the gas grate 1 cheese cube and give resting time of 15 minutes
9. Serve with paratha