SEVAIYAN KI KHEER
This sweet treat being my inlaws favourite always makes me happy to cook this for them. On all my vraths and occassions this is the standard recipe I follow. Do try out this recipe and let me know how you like it.
1. Thin roasted sev half cup
2. Whole fat milk 1 litre.
3. Condensed milk 1 tin
4. Sugar to taste
5. Cardamom powder half tsp.
6. Ghee tsp
7. Raisins 2 tbsp
8. Cashwes split 2 tbsp
1. Crush the thin sev if u get it long packets
2. In a kadhai add milk let it boil. Once boiled keep flame low and add condensed milk and sev.
3. Cook on medium to low flame add sugar Cardamom powder.
4. In other small kadhai heat ghee fry cashews first till brown add into kheer then fry raisins till it puffs and put in kheer
5. Give resting time of 15 minutes
6. Serve hot