This lovely crispy chicken Russian cutlets are the best starters you canals for your family and friends. This recipe is shared by a very dear friend khadija bata who makes lovely nonvegetarian dishes. Do try out this simple recipe and let me know how u like it.
1. Chicken boneless 200 grams
2. Boiled and grated potatoes 4 big
3. Cheese 1 cube
5. Carrot shredded 2 tbsp
6. Capsicum chopped 2tbsp
7. Beans chopped 3 tbsp
8. White pepper as per taste
10. Vermicelli to coat
11. Ginger garlic green chillies paste 2tbs
12. Egg 1
1. In a pan take little butter saute green chilly and ginger garlic paste for 30 seconds then add diced chicken pieces and salt.
2. Cook till chicken is done if it’s dry add very little water.
3. Take this in a bowl and shred.
4. Add potatoes all veggies white pepper salt and grated cheese cube
5. Can add coriander leaves if u want.
6. Form a dough and make small balls and flatten in oval shape to form a patty
7. In a bowl break an egg add salt pepper.
8. In plate add vermicelli
9. Take a pan add oil to shallow fry the patty
10. Take a patty dip in egg mixture then coat with vermicelli.
11. Shallow fry on medium flame till done.
12. Serve hot with mayo