These are the easiest and ones for the lott who love dry fruits with chocolate. Very simple easy and yummy chocolate to munch on whenever you want. Here’s the recipe
1. Dark compound 100 grams
2. Milk compound 100 grams
3. Almonds cut into half
1. Dry roast cut almonds in a pan on slow flame till it turns brown and crisp
2. Remove from pan keep it aside.
3. Melt dark and milk chocolate in a bowl in microwave for 2 mins.
4. Add roasted almonds and mix well.
5. Pour this entire mixture on baking tray lined with parchment paper
6. Spread it evenly as thick or thin u want with help of a spatula
7. Freeze this for 5 mins
8. Remove but roughly break from hands and store in air tight boxes .