RESTAURANT STYLE MUTTON
This mutton recipe is very easy and best to be made on a lazy weekend when u want to eat a mughlai meal but no patience to follow the steps of cooking an elaborate mutton dish. Do try out this simple recipe and let me know how u like it.
1. Mutton 1kg tender and fresh
2. Ghee 1/4 cup
3. Bay leaf 1
4. Cloves 2 to 3
5. Star anise 1
6. Chopped onions 1 cup
7. Green chillies 1
8. Ginger garlic paste 1 tbsp
9. Cashews soaked 5 to 6
10. Tomatoes chopped 4
11. Coriander powder 1tsp
12. Red chilly powder 1tsp
13. Turmeric 1tsp.
14. Garam masala 1 tsp
15. Mint leaves and coriander chopped to garnish.
16. Salt to taste.
17. Sugar a pinch .
18. Curd 1/2 cup.
1. Take a pressure cooker add ghee let it get hot then add bay leaf cloves star anise
2. Add chopped onions let it turn brown.
3. In a mixer add cashews ginger garlic paste green chilly and curd. Blend till smooth.
4. Add this into the onion mixture.
5. Let it cook well till oil seperate now add tomatoes and add little salt and cook till masala becomes nice and thick. It takes 10 minutes.
6. Now add all the powdered spices red chilly powder coriander powder turmeric powder and garam masala.
7. Cook for 2 minutes now add the mutton cook on high for 10 minutes. Then put the lid and whistle and after 1 whistle slow the gas for 10 mins.
8. Once pressure is released add chopped mint and coriander leaves and a pinch of sugar .
9. Served best with rice roti or bread.