This rawa ladoo is my most favourite sweet in indian desserts what I make. It has ghee it has coconut it has that perfect texture and flavour I love to relish . This recipe is my take on it. Do try out this recipe and let me know how u like it.
1. Rawa 1 Cup
2. Freshly grated coconut 1cup
3. Sugar 1 Cup
4. Mawa 50 grams
5. Ghee 1tbsp
6. Water 3tbsp
7. Cardamom powder 1/4tsp
8. Dry fruits as per choice
1. In flat pan heat ghee add rawa and roast till it changes little colour.
2. Switch off flame and remove rawa in plate.
3. In round bottom pan add sugar coconut water and mix well cook till sugar dissolves then add mawa dry fruits and cardamom powder.
4. Mix all well switch off flame and let it cool
5. Add rawa in this sugar coconut mixture and legit sit for 5 minutes.
6. Make medium sized ladoos
7. Let it dry for 3 hours in open air.
8. Store in airtight or steel containers.