My husband’s at most favourite snack which he likes to munch on everytime compelled me to try out this recipe. It’s light tasty and festive item of diwali as well. Though you can make it anytime anyday and just store it in air tight containers and your good to go to munch on these crispy healthy treat. Do try out this recipe and let me know how u like it.
1. Poha (thin variety) 250 grams
2. Oil 2cups
3. Peanuts 100 grams
4. Dried coconut sliced 1cup
5. Chana 50 grams
6. Coriander seeds 2tsp
7. Mustard seeds 1tsp
8. Curry leaves 20 to 25
9. Green chillies 5 to 6 finely chopped
10. Turmeric powder 1/2tsp
11. Powdered sugar as per taste
12. Salt as per taste .
1. Heat a pan roast poha for sometime till crisp and remove in a big bowl.
2. In same pan add oil and fry groundnuts dried coconut chana coriander one by one seperarely and add into poha
3. In same oil add turmeric green chillies and curry leaves. Add tadka in poha .
4. Add sugar according to taste some like it more sweet some just like a hint of sweetness like my husband and add salt
5. Mix and let it cool down a bit then store in air tight containers