A simple sweet dish made easily in a jiffy and such a divine sweet dessert to relish. Grinded rice is cooked with milk and flavours of cardamom and kewra complete this sweet treat.
Do try out this simple recipe and let me know how u like it
1. Milk 3 and half cups
2. Basmati rice 1/4cup
3. Sugar 1/4cup and 1tbsp more
4. Cardamom powder 1/2tsp
5. Kewra essence 1drop
6. Shredded almonds and pista for garnish
7. Few rose petals to decorate
1. Soak rice of good quality basmati for 1hour in little water
2. Drain the rice add 4tbsp water and grind to a fine smooth paste .
3. Mix rice paste with 1/2cup milk in a clean heavy bottom kadhai
4. Cook on medium heat shooting continuously to avoid sticking rice in bottom and burn. After it comes to a boil cook for more 3 minutes till u get a thick creamy mixture
5. Add sugar and cardamom powder
6. Remove from fire add kewra essence
7. Pour mixture in individual earthen bowls or in a single earthen bowl
8. Decorate with shredded pista almonds and rose petals .
9. Chill in fridge and enjoy