PERI PERI MAYONNAISE
Who dosent love these yummy dips for your nachos or chicken or fish starters. My husband used to always stock store bought sauces as he loves it with his starters . So I thought to make this … after researching few recipes and expert tips from my friend alifya aziz amreliwala I got this mayo right. Do try out this simple recipe and let me know how u like it.
1. Egg. 1 whole
2. Mustard powder ( yellow )
4.vinegar 1 tsp
5. Peri peri spice mix 1 tbsp
6. Powdered sugar 1 tsp
1. In a small bowl mix mustard powder with 1 tbsp warm water and let it sit for 5 minutes
2. In a bowl take eggs the mustard paste and vinegar
3. Blend with hand blender till SOFT peaks form
4. Add sugar salt and peri peri spice mix. ( if u like more spice add 1 tsp red chilly powder )
5. Check seasonings and store in air tight container.
6. Stays good for a week in fridge