A perfect spicy starter to go with your favourite beer . I just love this chicken preparation as it’s very easy simple and relished by all age groups
Do try out this recipe and let me know how u like it
1. Chicken 1kg
2. Onions 2 thinly sliced
3. Turmeric powder 1tsp
4. Ghee 4tbsp
5. Bay leaf 1
6. Cloves 3
7. CURRY leaves 7 to 8
8. Pepper powder 1tbsp
9. Green chillies 4 finely chopped
10. Lemon 1
11. Chopped coriander leaves 3tbsp
13. Sugar half tsp
14. Salt to taste
1. In a wide pan add ghee add onions and curry leaves cry till they turn golden brown
2. Add turmeric and chicken pieces fry for 10 minutes on high.
3. Now add garam masala pepper powder salt green chillies and sugar.
4. Splash water if masala sticks to pan
5. Cook the chicken well add lemon juice and coriander at the end.
6. Serve hot.