This item is ever trending and it’s such a beautiful combination of paan and gulkand with coconut . It’s very easy peasy recipe to impress your guests after lunch or dinner. Really quick easy and very royal in taste . Do try out this recipe and let me know how u like it.
1. Milkmaid 1tin
2. Dessicated coconut 2 cups
3. Gulkand 1/2cup
4. Paan leaves 5 to 6 finely chopped
5. Meetha supari packets 3
6. Cashews chopped 1tsp
7. Almonds chopped 1tsp
8. Edible green colour.
1. Heat a pan add milkmaid dessicated coconut and finely chopped pan leaves .
2. Cook for 1 minute add green colour 1pinch
3. Keep cooking on low to medium flame till everything comes together like a soft dough. It will take around 5 mins
4. Remove this in a bowl and let it cool completely.
5. In another bowl take gulkand add meetha supari chopped dry fruits almonds and kaju.
6. Mix well.
7. Once milkmaid coconut mixture cools down completely take some ghee in your palm
Take a spoon of the dough make a depression and add gulkand filling in it.
8. Seal it by pulling the edges and roll it into a ball .
9. Roll this ball in little dessicated coconut and let it dry at room temperature.
10. Serve it to your guests or enjoy it all with your family