These truffles are fun and more kiddish type of sweet best served to kids in a party. I have made these as I had an orange chocolate compound of morde brand in my pantry and dint knew how actually to use it except for a simple ganache .
Do try out this recipe and let me know how u like it.
1. Orange compound 250 grams
2. Fresh cream 90ml
3. Dessicated coconut to roll
1. Melt chocolate in microwave and keep it aside.
2. Heat cream till warm then add into the chocolate .
3. Whisk well and let it cool down.
4. Refrigerate for 4 hours.
5. Scoop little mixture out make small balls again freeze it till firm .
6. Roll in dessicated coconut and refrigerate for 30 minutes before serving.