Crispy outside soft inside this snack is enjoyed almost in monsoon and winter season. Do try out this recipe and let me know how you like it
1. Onions 4 large sliced
2. Carom seeds / ajwain 1 tsp crushed
3. Ginger green chilly paste 2 tsp
4. Red chilly powder half tsp
5. Turmeric powder half tsp
6. Garam masala 1 tsp
7. Coriander leaves half cup finely chopped .
8. Salt to taste
1. Place cut onions in a bowl add salt and keep aside for 2 minutes.
2. Add all ingredients to it mix well.
3. Fry on medium hot oil till crisp and done.
4. Serve hot with green chutney and ketchup with hot ginger tea .