It’s a quick fuss free dessert which requires nothing but just assembling of the ingredients and you will be ready with an instant dessert for your guests who will go all gaga over it. You can add your own variations and play around with flavours I tried this and it came out super yum. Do try out this recipe and let me know how u like it.
1. Ready chocolate sponge crumbled or any left over sponge of previous cake 2 cups
2. Coffee powder 1tbsp
3. Fresh cream 1 Cup
4. Nutella 200 grams
5. Chocochips 1/2 cup
6. Roasted almonds 1/2 cup
7. Powdered sugar 1/4cup
1. Dissolve coffee powder in 8 tbsp water by microwave for 1 minute .
2. Mix sugar with cream till well mixed.
3. MICROWAVE your nutella if kept in fridge for a free flowing consistency
4. In a dessert tray spread one cup sponge. Add half of coffee water to it
5. Into this spread half of nutella
6. Add half of fresh cream a
7. Add half of roasted almonds and chocochips.
8. Now add 1 cup sponge and repeat the same sequence.
9. On top garnish well with Choco chips and almonds.
10. Chill in fridge till use
11. Cut and serve to impress your guests