Another simple preparation made from curds tamotoes and few ground masalas. The key is to cook this heaven on slow gas with patience. Best flavours of mutton comes out when the juices from the meat are released slowly into the gravy. Here’s the recipe
1. Mutton 1kg
2. Onion paste 4
3. Tomatoes pureed 3
4. Curd 1 cup
5. Coriander powder 2tsp
6. Red chilly powder 2tsp
7. Cumin seeds powder 2tsp
8. Garam masala 2tsp
9. Ginger garlic paste 1tbsp
10. Ghee 1 Cup
11. Sugar 1/2tsp
12. Salt to taste
13 coriander leaves 1/2cup
14. Bay leaf 1
1. Take a small bowl add curds all powder masalas and coriander leaves finely chopped.
2. Heat ghee in a kadhai add bay leaf let it sizzle then add the onion paste
3. Cook onion paste till brown it will take 12 mins or more .
4. Add ginger garlic paste fry for 2 mins.
5. Add mutton and cook on high flame for 10 mins till mutton turns brown.
6. Add curd mixed with spices and let it come to a good boil then add salt
7. Once u get a good boil reduce flame to lowest and cook for 40 mins or till meat looks done add sugar.
8. Give resting time if 20 mins before you serve with steamed rice or bread of your choice.