MOONG DAL BHAJIYASCourse: BREAKFAST
1. Moong dal soaked for 6hrs 1 cup
2. Onions 1 large finely chopped
3. Green chillies 2
4. Coriander seeds roasted and crushed 1 tbsp
5. Fennel seeds 1 tbsp
6. Ajwain half tsp
7. Ginger grated 1 inch
8. Coriander leaves chopped handful.
9. Salt as per needed.
10. Oil to deep fry
- Grind moong dal to a paste in mixer without adding water.
- Take it out in a bowl whisk really well till it turns little light in colour.
- Add rest of the ingredients and mix well.
- Fry In hot oil on medium flame till done.
- Enjoy with ginger tea