Yet another quick easy simple pop in mouth dessert for your friends and neighbours. All you need is to just mix and set and you ready to deliver the chocolaty treat to others. Do try out this recipe and let me know how u like it
1. Chocolate sponge 2 cups
2. Dark chocolate 100 grams
3. Butter 2tbsp
4. Coffee powder 2tbsp mixed with 2tbsp warm water .
5. Roasted walnuts 1/4cup
6. Dessicated coconut to roll
1. Melt dark chocolate along with butter in a microwave or double boiler . Cool this mixture
2. Crumble the sponge nicely and place in a bowl
3. To this add coffee mixture and melted chocolate along with walnuts .
4. Mix and keep in fridge for 1 hour.
5. Take out and male small balls and roll in dessicated coconut .
6. Set in fridge till u ready to serve