Winters are the best season to have thus delicious hot matar parathas in the morning. The ingredients being quite simple makes the flavour if matar more prominent. Do try out this recipe and let me know how u like it.
Hara matar 2 cup
Green chillies 5 to 6
Ginger 2 inch
Garlic 2 cloves
Fennel seeds 1 tsp
Jeera half 1tsp
Sugar and salt to taste
Chopped coriander half cup
Wheat flour 1cup
- In a mixer add all ingredients and grind to a coarse paste without adding water.
- In a pan add oil fry the paste well till raw smell goes away.
- Add lemon sugar salt and chopped coriander.
- Let it cool.
- Make dough by mixing aata with salt and water.
- Make roundels fill with the filling make paratha and roast with ghee.
- Enjoy it hot ❤️