MATAR PANEER SUBZI
Whenever you feel like making something special but not go overboard with procedure and ingredients this vegetarian gravy tops the list. Best had with naan roti or paratha do try out this recipe and let me know how you like it.
1. Paneer 200 grams
2. Onions 1 large
3. Tomatoes 3 chopped
4. Green chilies 2
5. Ginger 1 inch
6. Garlic 5 to 6 cloves.
7. Oil 2tbsp
8. Cumin seeds half tsp
9. Asafoetida half tsp
10. Turmeric half tsp
12. Besan 2 tsp
13. Red chilly powder 1 tsp
14. Cumin seed powder 1 tsp
15. Coriander seed powder 1 tsp
16. Roasted kasuri methi 1 tbsp
17. Salt as per taste
18. Fennel seeds half tsp .
19. Matar 1/4 cup
20. Garam masala 1 tsp
1. In a mixie grind tomatoes ginger garlic and green chillies to fine paste. Keep aside.
2. In a kadhai add oil once hot add cumin seeds and Asafoetida. Add onions fry till brown .
3. Add turmeric and little water . Cook . Add tomatoe paste add salt cook till it dries
4. Add coriander powder chilly powder besan cumin seed powder mix well. Add desired levels of water. Let it cook for 10 mins.
5. Add paneer and water if required. Cook for more 10 mins
6. Add roasted kasuri methi garam masala .
7. In a small kadhai add little oil and butter add red chilly powder. Dont burn . Add this to gravy. Mix well. Check salt.
8. Serve after 15 minutes resting time.