Since I saw this recipe made by my friend vishaka for her blog I always had a thought to give it a shot. My list for variety of chicken dishes never bores me out. Try out this delicious recipe and let me know how u like it.
7 sliced onions
300 ml curd
2-3 tbsp Kashmiri Red Chilli powder
3- 4 tsp Kitchen King Masala powder
15 roughly chopped Garlic cloves
4-5 slit Green Chilies
- Deep fry the onions till crisp and brown. When cool make a paste and keep aside.
- Heat oil in a pan, add garlic and slit chilies and stir for a couple of minutes till garlic is golden brown.
- Add the fried onion paste and stir.
- Now add red chili powder, kitchen king masala powder and salt and mix well. Add little water so that spices don’t burn and mix well for a couple of minutes.
- Add the mutton pieces and bhunno on high heat for 7-8 minutes.
- Add curd and mix well. Add half a cup of water, bring to boil, simmer on low heat, cover and cook for half hr.
- If the mutton is still underdone then add half cup water and pressure cook – 3 whistles and slow on 5 mins.
- Adjust the seasoning and serve hot. Garnish as desired.