This indulgent is perfect for your guests and friends or can be used as a filling for your cakes and frosting. Coffee lovers ought to try this recipe . This recipe is adapted from my friend vishualfoodie
400 gms Morde pure chocolate
133 gms Amul fresh cream
2 tsp coffee powder
1 cup Rich whipped cream (after whipping)
- Preheat an oven at 180 degrees, roast the almonds till it releases fragrance and colours to a light golden.
- Whip the Rich cream to stiff peaks and keep in the fridge
- Melt milk chocolate either in a microwave or double boiler.
- Warm Amul cream, add the coffee powder and mix well.
- Add this mix to the melted chocolate and mix well.
- Let it set at room temperature.
- When cool, fold in the whipped cream well.
- Now u have a choice of mixing the almonds in this mousse or place at the bottom or as a garnish.
- Chill in the fridge for a few hrs before