Another fish curry variant from land of Hyderabad that has flavours of fresh spices herbs and ofcourse coconut. This is best had with jeera rice or pulav or even simple ghee rice. Do try out this recipe and let me know how u like it.
1. Fish 1kg
2. Coriander powder 1tsp
3. Lemon juice 3 tsp
4. Fennel seeds 1/2tsp
5. Cloves 3
6. Green cardamom 4
7. Red chillies dried 2
8. Onion paste 2
9. Ginger paste 1tsp
10. Garlic paste 1tsp
11. Coconut oil 1/2 cup
12. Green chillies 2 to 3
13. Tomatoes 2 chopped.
14. Coconut 1/2 cup grind to fine paste with little water.
15. Coriander leaves chopped 1/4 cup
1. Basmati rice 2 cups soak for 10 minutes.
2. Cumin seeds 2tsp
3 .salt to taste
4. Ghee 1tbsp
1. Apply salt lemon to fish keep for 30 minutes later wash with fresh water and drain.
2. Dry roast fennel seeds cloves green cardamom red chillies and grind to a fine powder.
3. Heat oil in kadhai add onion paste ginger garlic paste and cook for 5 minutes till golden.
4. Add spice powder saute then add coconut paste salt green chillies and chopped tomatoes and coriander powder mix well and cook till oil separates.
5. Add 2 cups water close lid and cook for 10 minutes on low heat.
6. Add fish and cook for 7 minutes garnish with green coriander leaves and serve with jeera rice.
FOR JEERA RICE
1. Heat ghee in a kadhai add jeera once brown add rice and mix well.
2. Add water and salt and let it boil.
3. Cover and cook on low heat for 16 minutes then Shut the gas .
4. Serve with fish curry