The very thing I love to do is doing variations in my chocolates. Though not the original bounty but these are much better ones for me for the simple reason for being it homemade and just with 3 ingredients . Here’s my simple recipe for these chocolates . I have used combination of dark and milk chocolate here for giving that mixed taste of both the heavens.
1. Dark compound 200 grams
2. Milk compound 200 grams
3. Dessicated coconut 2 cups
4. Condensed milk 100ml ie half tin.
1. Melt dark and milk compound both by chopping it roughly and microwave it for 2 mins till the chocolate has melted.
2. Let the chocolate mixture slightly cool down
3. Take a bowl mix dessicated coconut and condensed milk .
4. Knead to form a dough
5. Shape these in firm of flat cylinders and keep it in tray lined with parchment or butter paper . Freeze this for 5 mins.
6. Take them out dip them in chocolate mixture and remove with help of fork and tap excess chocolate out
7. Place this in tray lined with butter paper and freeze for 10 mins.
8. Remove them and let it dry in counter for sometime.
9. Relish these and do let me know how u like it