HARE MATAR KA NIMONA
The first time I had this recipe when my friend
made this for a potluck party. The flavors were so good and too easy for
me to skip nonveg and eat this that night. You can add veggies of your
choice but I prefer to stock to peas potatoes and cauliflower. Some add
just fried potatoes or some just add peas. Do try out this mind blowing
recipe and let me know how you like it.
1. Fresh green peas 1 cup grounded well in mixie jar. You can coarsely mix it too.
2. Potatoes 2 big chopped into dices and fried
3. Cauliflower 5 to 6 florets fried.
4. Tomatoes 2
5. Green chillies 4 to 5
6. Garlic 8 to 9
7. Ginger 1 inch cut
8. Mustard oil half cup
9. Cumin seeds 1 tsp
10. Asafoetida half tsp
11. Green peas 3 to 4 tbsp
12. Red chilly powder 1 tsp
13. Garam masala 1 tsp
14. Coriander powder 1tsp
14. Coriander leaves chopped half cup.
15. Salt to taste.
16. Pinch of sugar .
17. Turmeric powder half tsp
1. In a mixer add ginger garlic green chillies and tomatoes. Blend to smooth paste.
2. In a kadhai add mustard oil once hot add cumin seeds and Asafoetida.
3. Low the gas and add coriander powder and turmeric powder . Add tomatoe mix
4. Cook till oil separates
5. Add crushed and whole green peas into this cook well.
6. Add half cup hot water cook well. Add fried veggies cook on low for 10 minutes
7. Add red chilly powder garam masala and salt . Cook well. Add pinch of sugar
8. Check seasonings.
9. Serve hot with roti rice paratha
( in market you get urad dal vadis you can deep fry them and add too )