A simple easy quick sweet made from wholewheat flour ghee and jaggery perfect for those sweet cravings what we get in between. You can make this and store for 1 week outside and relish it with your family. Do try out this recipe and let me know how u like it
1. Wholewheat flour 1 Cup
2. Ghee 1/2 cup
3. Jaggery 1/2 cup grated
4. Cardamom powder 1/4tsp
5. Greased tray with ghee
6. Almond and pista flakes
1. In a pan heat ghee add flour and cook on medium flame till it becomes dark brown in colour and ghee separates out
2. Take the pan out from stove keep mixing for 4 minutes and add cardamom powder.
3. Put jaggery and mix well till well combined.
4. Set this mixture in a greased tray .
5. Put almond and pista flakes on top and press it with back of spoon
6. Let this set in your kitchen counter for 2 hours.
7. Cut into desired shapes and serve .