These heavenly delicious ladoo are meant to be had especially during winters and when we experience unexplained back and leg aches. This was my best ladoo I ever made among all. Do try out this simple recipe and let me know how u like it.
Ghee 1 cup
Gond 100 grams
Almonds cashews pistachio all half cup each
Desiccated coconut 1cup
Khus khus half cup
Cardamom seeds powder tsp
Nutmeg powder half tsp
1 cup jaggery
- In a pan heat ghee fry gond little by little. Once it puffs up nicely and cooked remove it in a dish . Crush them with a crusher or belan. Don’t put in mixer as it will go liquid
- In the same ghee fry finely chopped dry fruits remove it in plate.
- In same add khus khus and coconut fry for 2 mins then remove
- Mix all the above fried items in a bigger bowl. Add cardamom powder and nutmeg powder.
- Melt jaggery in a pan till it gets a boil.
- Add this jaggery to the fried ingredients mix well.
- Grease hands with ghee and start making ladoos.
- Make these and I promise you won’t stop at 1.
💗 HAPPY COOKING 💗