This ghugni choora is a recipe from bihar region. Black gram gravy is served with deep fried or dry roasted poha to complete this dish. Do try out this recipe and let me know how you like it.
1. Black gram 1 cup soaked overnight.
2. Tomatoes 3 ginger 2 inches and 3 green chillies ground to fine paste.
3. Oil as required.
4. Cumin seeds 1tsp
5. Hing 1 tsp
6. Turmeric powder 1tsp
7. Coriander powder 1tsp
8. Red chilly powder 1tsp
9. Garam masala 1tsp
10. Coriander leaves chopped
11. Mustard oil to cook chana
13. Poha thin variety 2 cups
1. Deep fry the poha or dry roast with little oil as per your taste and wish and keep aside
2. In a cooker add mustard oil add hing cumin seeds add turmeric and coriander seeds powder. Cook well.
3. Add tomatoe ginger green chilli paste with red chilly powder. Cook till oil floats
4. Add chana with salt and add enough water to pressure cook for 1 whistle on high and on sim keep for 20 mins.
5. Let pressure release add garam masala and chopped coriander leaves.
6. Enjoy with choora