The recipe of chocolate sponge in adapted from my friend and love vishaka rautela s blog vishualfoodie . The moist eggless sponge paired with lots of cranberry and hazelnuts makes the best dark indulgent. Do try out this recipe and let me know how u like it
1. Flour 1 and half cups
2. Castor sugar 1 Cup
3. Cocoa powder 1/3cup
4. Baking soda 1tsp
5. Salt 1/2tsp
6. Water 1 Cup
7. Oil 1/2cup
8. Vanilla essence 1tsp
9. Vinegar 1tbsp
10. Hazelnuts half cup
11. Cranberries half cup
1. Mix all dry ingredients in a bowl add all the wet ingredients .
2. Add hazelnuts and cranberry and leave some to garnish on top.
3. Pour these in ready to bake and serve moulds or lined muffin tray or a lined loaf tin or bake it as a normal sponge
4. Add the reserves dry fruits on top
5. Bake at preheated oven at 180 degree for 30 minutes or till skewer comes out clean .