A simple sweet butter cookie with just flavour of vanilla is sometimes all what we need . You can play around with flavours too. Do try out this recipe and let me know how u like it
1. Butter 200 grams
2.Castor sugar 125 grams
3. Vanilla essence 1tsp
4. Flour 250 grams
5. Almond flakes 1/4 cup
1. In A bowl whisk butter sugar and vanilla essence till soft and fluffy
2. Fold in flour with spatula
3. Transfer entire dough in cling film and refrigerate for 2 hours.
4. Preheat the oven.
5. Make small balls flatten a bit and place 2 inches away from each other on baking tray lined with parchment paper.
6. Put almond flakes on top and bake at 180 degree for 15 minutes or till edges get browned