A special treat to guests who love south food but dont like the coconut in it. Do try out this recipe and let me know how you like it.
1. Hard boiled eggs 6
2. Onions finely sliced 2 big
3. Vingear 2 tsp
4. Oil to fry
5. Begdi chilies 7 to 8
6. Kashmiri chillies 4 to 5
7. Cinnamon 1 inch
8. Vinegar 1 tbsp
9. Ginger 1 inch
10. Cumin seeds 1 tsp
11. Garlic 8 to 10 finely chopped
12. Sugar 1 tsp.
1. Soak both red chillies in hot water for 30 mins. Drain and put in mixer jar.
2. Along with chillies add cumin garlic ginger vinegar sugar make a paste.
3. In a kadhai heat oil add eggs let it brown a bit. Remove in a plate
4. Add grounded masala cook well add 1 cup water cook till all water dries up and masala cooks .
5. Check salt vinegar and sugar
6. Add slited eggs and garnish with fresh chopped coriander leaves.