DOUBLE CHOCOLATE ROASTED HAZELNUT BROWNIES
These brownies are simple comforting and easiest way to win over someone. If you make bigger batch of these freeze them and microwave on any cold evening or afternoon by microwaving it for few seconds with a big scoop of vanilla ice cream. Do try out this recipe and let me know how u like it.
1. Butter 115 grams
2. Milk chocolate 150 grams
3. Dark chocolate 80 grams
4. Eggs 2
5. Brown sugar 120 grams
6. Flour 80 grams
7. Baking powder 1tsp
8. Roasted hazelnuts 75 grams
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
2. Melt both dark and milk chocolate and butter in double boiler or microwave.
3. Whisk eggs and brown sugar till fluffy then add this to chocolate mixture
4. Sift flour baking powder and fold into chocolate mixture with spatula.
5. Add roasted hazelnuts and mix.
6. Bake in 8 inch lined brownie tin or in individual bake and serve brownie cups. At 180 degree for 25 minutes.
7. Cut once completely cooled.