The day I made this I was completely blown away on how a simple recipe can be so so delicious . It’s a bengali recipe where parval is cooked in milk and very few spices. Do try out this recipe and let me know how you like it.
1. Parval small 500 grams
2. Ghee 1 tbsp
3. Oil 3 tbsp
4. Cloves 2
5. Green cardamom 2
6. Cinammon 1 inch
7. Turmeric 1/4 tsp
8. Cumin half tsp
9. Milk 1 cup
10. Sugar 1 and half tsp
1. Peel off the skin of parval
2. In a kadhai add oil fry the parval tull brown. Keep aside
3. In same kadhai add whole spices fry them add powdered spices fry for 15 seconds .
4. Add the parval fry for a minute then add the milk sugar and salt.
5. Let it boil on medium till parval is cooked and milk reduces to creamy consistency .
6. Serve hot with steamed rice or pulav