The most easiest and tastiest cookies perfect for teatime . These are buttery yummy and extremely flavourful. The aroma of coffee while u bake this is the best thing you could experience before eating this burst of coffee flavour cookies.
So here’s the recipe.
1. Maida 130 grams.
2. Baking powder 1/4tsp
3. Instant coffee powder 1tbsp dissolved in 2 tbsp hot water (I used Nescafe)
4.Butter 85 grams room temperature
5.Castor sugar 60 grams 6. 6.Vanilla extract 1tsp
Preheat the oven to 160C.
1. Mix coffee powder in hot water and leave to cool.
2. Sift together flour and baking powder.
3.Cream butter and sugar, add coffee and vanilla extract very well
4. Add flour and bring together to get a soft dough.
5 Make 2mall balls, flatten them and press down a little adding chocochips to it.
6. Put them on baking sheet with 2 inch distance
Bake for 18-20 minutes. Cool on the baking sheet for a few minutes and then move to a w ire rack to cool completely.
7. Enjoy this with your cup of coffee or whenever u get a coffee craving .