CLASSIC CHOCOCHIP COOKIES.
Cookies are the best mini dessert to have after lunch or with your warm cup of coffee. This easy peasy recipe is indeed delicious and sinful. Do try out this recipe and let me know how you like it.
1. Butter 1 cup
2. Sugar half cup
3. Brown sugar 3/4 cup
4. Eggs 2
5. Flour 2.5cups
6. Baking soda 1tsp
7. Vanilla 1tsp
1. Beat butter and both sugars till light and fluffy.
2. Add eggs and vanilla and mix well.
3. Add flour baking soda and mix well.
4. Add chocochips and mix well.
5. Chill the dough for 2hrs.
6. Mould cookies by hand dont flatten it and put in baking tray lined with parchment paper.
7. Bake at 180 degrees for 13mins.
8. Cool in tray and place on rack for 15 mins.
9. Enjoy with hot cup of coffee.