CHOLISTANI KARAHI CHICKEN
I had seen a video of this recipe somewhere in a street food video of Pakistan. I was fascinated and wanted to try it at home. It was an instant hit on my Instagram stories too. Do try out this recipe and let me know how you like it .
1. Chicken 1kg
2. Ghee half cup
3. Tomatoes cut into 2 parts only. 3
4. Ginger garlic paste 4 tbsp
5. Red chilly powder 1tsp
6. Turmeric powder 1tsp
7. Black pepper powder 1tsp
8. Coriander seed powder 1tsp
9. Garam masala 1tsp.
10. Kasuri methi 1tbsp
11. Curd half cup whisked well.
12. Cumin seed powder.
13. Chopped coriander leaves to garnish.
1. In a kadhai heat ghee add chicken and cook till it appears white .
2. Add tomatoes cook well. Remove skin from tomatoes when done.
3. Add ginger garlic paste and cook till forms nice gravy for 10 minutes
4. Add all the powdered masalas and mix well. Cook for 2 minutes
5. Add curds mix well.
6. Add Kasoori methi cook on lowest flame for 20 minutes.
7. Serve hot with naan paratha.