Purely for insane chocolate lovers. This recipe is best to serve your kids or treat them occasionally . Simple few ingredients and your ready to go. I have used dark chocolate you can use milk as well.
Do try out this recipe and let me know how u like it.
1. Dark chocolate 100 grams
2. Fresh cream 25 grams
3. Cheese shredded half cup
4. Brown bread slices 6 to 8.
5. Butter to brush.
1. Melt chocolate and cream seperarely mix them together and let it cool down completely for 1hour
2. Take a bread slice apply chocolate mixture evenly add cheese that’s grated. Place another bread slice which is spread with chocolate too.
3. Press it evenly and toast on tawa on low flame for 10 minutes. Or till cheese melts.
4. Cut and serve your kids.
5. For added crunch u can add crushed roasted almonds or hazelnuts in chocolate mixture.