CHEESY GARLIC BREAD
This is a very easy garlic bread recipe and no compromise on its taste at all. The main flavours come from garlic cheese and oregano. Do try out this recipe and let me know how you like it .
1. Flour 1 cup
2. Oil 2 tsp
3. Butter 1 tsp
4. Oregano half tsp
5. 3 cloves garlic finely chopped
6. Sugar 1 tsp
7. Instant yeast / dry yeast 1 tsp
8. Milk 1/4 cup warm
For garlic butter
Butter 1/4 cup
Garlic 3 cloves finely chopped Coriander leaves 2 tbsp
Mozzarella cheese 1/4 cup
Chilly flakes 2 tsp
Oregano 1 tsp
Mixed herbs 1 tsp
flour to dust .
1. In a bowl mix warm milk sugar and yeast. Keep for 10 mins aside.
2. Add all other ingredients under dough and knead to a soft dough. Coat with oil keep at rest for 2 hrs to bloom
3. In a small bowl mix butter garlic coriander
4. Now knead the dough after 2 hrs a bit make a circle brush it half of the with garlic butter mix add mozzarella cheese on one half of the side and fold it.
5. Now add the other half garlic butter with chilly flakes and other seasonings. Make Mark’s over bread without cutting them
6. Bake at 180 degrees for 20 mins in a tray lined with parchment paper.