Quick easy cheesy snack so easy to make for your kids or family for an evening tea or just like that . Generally people just thriw in cheese on top of veggies and toast it but this recipe makes use of white sauce with cheese which gives an amazing taste. Do try out this recipe and let me know how u like it .
1. Butter 2 tbsp
2. Flour/Maida 2tbsp
3. Milk 1 Cup
4. Capsicum finely chopped 1
5. Corn frozen boiled 1 Cup
6. Onion one small finely chopped
7. Oregano 1tbsp
8. Mixed herbs 1/2tsp
9. Processed cheese 1/2 cup
11. Wholewheat bread slices.
12. Chilly flakes
1. Preheat oven
2. Take a kadhai add butter flour mix till it’s cooked well then add milk and cheese let it boil.
3. Off the gas add onion capsicum and corn
4. Add dried herbs oregano chilly flakes salt
5. Toast wholewheat slices in oven for 5 minutes.
6. Remove them spread this cheese sauce veggies mixture and bake for 5 minutes again till crisp.
7. Enjoy with ketchup or as it is.