This recipe is easiest and one of my lovely friend azra noors. This has eggs and a very easy peasy to make and serve your kids and family. Do try out this recipe and let me know how u like it.
1. Eggs 2.
3. Milk 200 ml
3. Sugar 6tbsp
4. Vanilla essence 1tbsp
1. In a saucepan heat 4tbsp sugar and heat till it turns nice and brown in colour don’t burn.
2. Pour this in mould and leave it aside.
3. In a bowl take eggs milk and remaining 2tbsp sugar and vanilla essence whisk well and pass through a sieve twice.
4. Put this liquid in moulds.
5. Create a water bath in oven tray by adding hot water in tray and place the tin on it with a parchment paper to cover the tin.
6. Bake for 15 minutes on 180 degrees .
7. Let it cool down and refrigerate for 2hrs before unserve