CARAMEL CUSTARD I always loved the ready to make caramel custard but always wished to make the authentic way with eggs and vanilla. This was the perfect one I could ever make. Do try out this recipe and let me know how you like it.
1. Milk 250 ml
2. Sugar 1/4 cup
3. Eggs 3
4. Good quality vanilla 1.5tbsp ( please don’t make the recipe unless you have a good quality vanilla )
5. Boiling water
Sugar 1/4 cup
1. Take a pan add milk and sugar heat the milk until sugar dissolves. Dont boil
2. Let the milk come to room temperature. Add eggs vanilla and whisk really well till no lumps of eggs present.
3. In another pan add water for caramel and sugar . Once it turns dark brown remove in a tin in which u wish to bake the custard.
4. Let it set for 2 mins. Now add the milk vanilla and eggs mixture.
5. Place a tray in oven add boiling water and place the tin
6. Bake at 180 degrees at a preheated oven for 40 mins. Check with skewer if it comes clean it’s done.
7. Let it come to room temperature and keep it to chill for 4hrs in fridge or 1hr in freezer.
8. Using a knife run clean through sides . Place a plate on the tin and flip it upside down and tap a bit.
9. Remove the tin and send me a picture of the beautiful caramel custard you just baked.
10. Enjoy it with your family and friends am sure nothing will be left behind on plate and like me everytime you would double the recipe to make it for your family friends.