I would not hesitate to say that the packet of pure Belgium Choco chips is not been stored in my pantry but in my locker. Not just for its expensive rate but this divine thing is just so precious for me . And when combined with the flavour of vanilla cupcakes it gives the best feeling . This recipe is adapted from nita Mehta s bakes but I have my own tweak and inclusions in it. Hope u guys enjoy baking this as much as I have.
1. Butter 100 grams
2. Castor sugar 100 grams
3. Eggs 2
4. Maida flour 120 grams
5. Vanilla essence 1tsp
6. Lemon juice 1/8tsp
7. Baking powder 1/4tsp
8. Belgium Chocochip 60 grams
9. Milk 1/2 cup
1. Sieve flour and baking powder
2. Beat butter and sugar till light and fluffy. Add vanilla essence and lemon juice and mix well
3. Add 2 tbsp flour and beat well add eggs one at a time and beat well.
4. Fold in remaining flour . Dust in 1 tbsp flour with Choco chips and mix in batter . Keep some for topping
5. Add milk and mix well.
6. Line muffin tray with muffin liners and fill half of the liner with the batter .
7. Add the remaining Choco chips on each cupcake
8. Bake at 180 degrees for 15 mins or till done
9. Remove the tray let it sit in tray for 5 mins then transfer into a cooling rack for 15 mins .
10. Enjoy this treat with hot cup of coffee