This manglorean fish fry was taught by my mother in law which includes marinating fish with powdered spices and tamarind to get the best fish fry on your plate. There are days when you crave for some nonveg sider along with your daily dal rice or rice rasam. You can adjust the spice levels according to your taste . This recipe is my mother in law s . Hope u like it.
1. Bangda fish 5 pieces slit on the body for spices to go in.
2. Turmeric 1tsp
3. Red chilly powder 1tsp
4. Coriander powder 1tsp
5. Pepper powder 1/2 tsp
6. Ginger garlic paste 1tsp
7. Tamarind pulp 2tbsp
8. Rawa to coat
9. Salt to taste .
10. Oil to shallow fry
1. Wash your fish well make slits for masala to go in.
2. In a bowl mix all ingredients except rawa and marinate fish thoroughly inside slits and outside . Keeo in the fridge for 2 hours
3. Take rawa in a plate and coat each fish well.
4. Take oil in pan let it get hot fry fish on medium heat
5. Enjoy the fish with your dal rice or an amazing starter for your weekend drink sessions.