This one is not just a halwa but a memory of my hostel days in manglore when I used to stock these up and eat it whenever I had sweet craving. Making this dish made me extremely nostalgic and am so glad to give the recipe out here. Do try out this recipe and let me know how you like it.
1. Bananas 5
2. Sugar 1 cup and 1/4 cup
3. Ghee 4 tbsp
4. Roasted almonds to garnish
5. Water 1/4 cup
6. Cardamom powder half tsp
7. Nutmeg powder half tsp
1. In a mixie jar blend bananas .
2. In a kadhai add 2 tbsp ghee add banana mixture and let it turn to a nonstick mixture… this will take around 10mins
3. Meanwhile in another pan add sugar water and let it caramelize to dark brown colour.
4. Add the sugar to the banana mixture and mix well.
5. Add 2 tbsp ghee keep mixing and add cardamom powder .
6. Remove in a greased plate or tin and cut once fully cooled.
7. Garnish with roasted almonds.