FLAXEEDS Are a powerhouse of minerals antioxidants and an age old remedy for all those winter related body aches. Do try out this recipe and let me know how u like it.
Alsi /flaxeeds 250 grams
Ghee half cup
Jaggery 150 grams
Dessicated coconut 100 grams
Gond 50 grams
Almonds 50 grams
Pista 10 grams
Cardamom powder half tsp
- In a pan heat dry roast alsi till it pops
- Grind in mixer and add the powder to same kadhai with half of the ghee given . Cook for 2 minutes. Remove in a plate
- Add ghee fry gond till it puffs remove and crush them with fingers or masher don’t use mixer it will turn all liquid.
- In same ghee roast the dry fruits till done remove them
- In same kadhai heat jaggery till it meets and gets a good boil.
- Switch the flame add all the roasted ingredient into the pan with cardamom powder. Mix well and form ladoos with greased hands
- 💗 HAPPY COOKING💗