The most versatile breakfast had in every Indian household irrespective of which caste or section they belong. The potatoe stuffing masala varies from person to person. I still remember the aloo paratha that was served when I was in hostel. Each paratha used to be so huge with handful of potatoe stuffing in it. We would wait every week for that paratha and the taste is still lingering in my mouth. This aloo paratha is my version of it and if u keep plz do give a try and let me know how you like it.
1. Boiled potatoes large 4
2. Chopped coriander leaves 1/4 cup
3. Ginger garlic green chilly paste ( grind inch ginger with 4 garlic cloves and 2 green chillies )
4. Garam masala 1 tsp
5. Cumin seed powder half tsp
6. Coriander seed powder half tsp
7. Lemon 1 big
8. Salt to taste.
9. Wheat flour 2 cups.
10. Water as req to make a tight dough.
1. Mash potatoes and mix all ingredients mentioned except flour and water
2. Check salt.
3. Make dough by adding req water and salt rest for 1hr.
4. Roll out the dough stuff 2 large tablespoons of the mixture seal and roll again carefully.
5. In a hot tawa put the paratha once cooked on one side flip and add ghee . Let it cook on another side well. Flip again . Remove from fire add ghee and serve hot with green chutney ketchup or simple curd.