ALOO BHINDI SEHAL
A staple simple sindhi subzi made by mixing aromatic spices with the fried veggies gives the most comforting and best combo to have with your regular dal rice or plain roti. The method and ingredients might look simple but once u follow the RECIPE you will see how few simple steps can change thus simple subzi into the yummy sindhi version. Do try out this simple recipe and let me know how u like it.
1. Bhindi with heads cut and slit in between for stuffing masala 20 pieces
2. Potatoes cut into slices 4
3. Onions finely chopped 4
4. Tomatoes grind to paste 3
5. Oil for deep frying
6. Salt to taste
7. Turmeric. 1tsp
8. Coriander. 1tsp
9. Degi mirch powder 1tsp
10. Garam masala 1 tsp
11. Green coriander to garnish
12 Stuffing masala of bhindi
– turmeric powder 1tsp
– dry mango powder 1tsp
– coriander powder 1tsp
– red chilly powder 1tsp
1. Deep fry bhindi and potatoes separately for 4 mins till fried
2. Mix the stuffing masala in a bowl and fill the bhindi with this masala
3. In a kadhai add oil fry onions till pink add tomatoes and salt and cook very well for 10 minutes.
4. Add all the dry masala powders red chilly powder coriander powder turmeric powder garam masala powder.
5. Add stuffed bhindi and aloo into this and cook on slow flame for 10 minutes till all blends well.
6. Garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot