This is an adorable combination cake. The almond powder used here gives the cake moist and a fuller texture. You can add butterscotch chips and omit the chocochips if u want. This can be made in loaf pans but I made it as a muffin . Do try out this recipe and let me know how u like it.
1. Butter 150 grams
2. Brown sugar 85 grams
3. Eggs 2
4. Flour 150 grams
5. Baking powder 1tsp
6. Almond powder 50 grams
7. Belgium chocochips 125 grams
8. Almond flakes 50 grams to garnish.
1. Beat butter and brown sugar till light and fluffy
2. Add eggs beat properly.
3. Sift flour baking powder in seperate bowl
4. Fold in flour and almond powder in wet mix.
5. Add chocochips and mix.
6. Scoop mixture in muffin moulds or loaf tins.
7. Garnish with almond flakes and bake at 180 degree for 20 mins or till skewer comes out clean.